(26cm bundt cake pan)
188g vegan butter
250g vegan yogurt
440g soy milk
1,5 tbs apple cider vinegar
18g baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/3 tsp salt
zest from 1.5 lemons
2 tbsp vanilla extract
1. Cream together butter, sugar and lemon zest
2. Separately combine Oil, Soy milk, apple cider vinegar, yogurt, vanilla.
3. Sift together Flour, cornstarch, baking powder.baking soda, salt.
4. Add alternately, in two portions, the wet and dry ingredients to the butter.
5. Transfer the batter to your pan.
6. Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 40-50 minutes.
Remove the cake from your pan after ten minutes. Let cool completely.
7.Cut the cake into three layers.
500g soy milk
2 vanilla beans
1/3 tsp salt
320g vegan butter
1. Make a custar: Add the milk to a pot, scrape out the vanilla beans and add the seeds to the milk.
2. Mix sugar and cornstarch until well combined. Stir into the milk.
3. Bring the mixture to a boil while stirring constantly until the mixture thickened.
4. Transfer the custard to a bowl, cover with foil, let cool completely
5. With a hand blender, blend the custard until creamy.
6. Beat the butter and salt until white and pale. Add the custard one tablespoon at the time.
300g Lingonberry compote
250g candied hazelnuts soy milk (ruma*optional)
1. Soak each cake layer with milk. Pipe a border with buttercream on the inside, outside and in the middle.
2. Fill the gabs with Lingonberry compote.
3. Cover the cake with buttercream, coat it with candied hazelnuts, pipe 12 rosettes with buttercream on top, place cherry on each rosette
4. Chill the cake in the fridge overnight.