I used buckwheat flour, cashews, almonds, and coconut sugar from @nakedfoods
Recipe: 20cm (8”) tart tin with removable bottom
120g raw almonds
50g buckwheat flour
6 Tbsp. (60g) coconut sugar
2 Tbsp cacao powder or cocoa powder
1 Tbsp. (10g) corn starch
1/4 tsp pink salt
5 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
Sweet Potato Cheesecake Filling:
200g raw cashews (soaked 4-6 hours and rinsed)
200 ml fresh sweet potato juice (Peel and juice with a juicer about 2/3-1 medium sized sweet potato; be sure to juice the sweet potato right before using, as to avoid the starch and water from separating)
6 Tbsp. (60g) melted raw cacao butter
5-6 Tbsp. maple syrup
4 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 tsp lemon zest
1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
1 tsp vanilla paste
pinch of pink salt
1. Preheat oven to 170⁰C. Place every dry ingredient for the crust in a food processor. Process well until it reaches the consistency of flour.
2. Add melted coconut oil into the food processor and process until it becomes like wet sand.
3. Press the mixture against the sides and the bottom of the tart tin. Bake it for about 15-20 min or or until baked through. After it has cooled down, put it in the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour.
4. Put every ingredient for the sweet potato cheesecake layer in a high-speed blender and blend well. Add more sweetener or lemon juice if you want. Layer it over the crust and freeze it overnight.
5. Take out the cake from the tin and garnish with fruits.